--- Bài mới hơn ---
Learn how the Eyedropper fill option works in PowerPoint 2021 for Windows. This option can be helpful if you need a shape with no fill, but just a thin outline.
Product/Version: PowerPoint 2021 for Windows
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and higher
Although PowerPoint allows you to choose almost any color you want, it is often difficult to choose the same color for text as the grass or the sky in a picture on the same slide! PowerPoint 2021 for Windows Eyedropper option enables you to pick an exact color from anywhere, sometimes even from somewhere outside PowerPoint! Even better, when you are picking up the color from a source, you get to see the color pview as well as the RGB value of the color you are picking.
Follow these steps to learn how to use the Eyedropper option to copy colors for shapes:
- Open or create a slide which already has text or shapes, and at least one picture, as you can see in Figure 1.
- This brings up the Shape Fill drop-down gallery, as shown in Figure 4. Within the drop-down gallery, select the Eyedropper option (see Figure 4 again).
- As soon as the Eyedropper option is selected, the cursor changes to an eyedropper. Place your cursor over the color in the picture which you want to pick as a fill for your shape. As you move your cursor pointer over the color you want to pick you’ll see a Live Preview of the color beneath within a square, as you can see highlighted in blue within Figure 5.
- Hold your cursor at any position for a while, and you’ll see the RGB (Red Green Blue) color coordinates and color name, as shown highlighted in blue within Figure 6.
- In the same way, you can change the fill color of other shapes on the slide. Note that you can easily select multiple shapes and then apply the same fill color to all selected shapes. Figure 8, below shows different colors picked from the picture and applied to shapes as fills.
- Notice that the Shape Fill drop-down gallery now shows all the picked colors under Recent Colors section (highlighted in red within Figure 9). Compare Figures 9 and 4.
- Figure 11, below shows the same slide after we picked up colors for shape fills and outlines. All these colors were sourced from the picture on the slide. Compare Figures 1 and 11.
- Make sure to save your psentation.
Note: The Drawing Tools Format tab is a Contextual tab. Contextual tabs are special tabs in the Ribbon that are not visible all the time. They make an appearance only when you are working with a particular slide object which can be edited using the options within these tabs.
In the next tutorial of this series, we explore how you can pick colors for text using the Eyedropper option. We also show how you can copy color from outside PowerPoint, such as your desktop, a web site, or anywhere else.
Jeopardy-Like PowerPoint Template (25 Questions)
Want to play a Jeopardy-like game using PowerPoint slides? Yes, this is absolutely doable but making PowerPoint slides with all the interactivity and layouts takes too much work. Fortunately, we have done the work for you. just download our Jeopardy-like 25 (5×5) question PowerPoint template, replace the placeholders provided for questions, answers, and categories, and you’re done! You’ll still need a real human being to track scores and you could soon be playing this amazing game as part of a fun exercise, a training program, or even a quiz show.
Download and play your own Jeopardy-like game
--- Bài cũ hơn ---